Directions and Parking
St Thomas' Church is situated just outside Kendal Town Centre, at the north west end of Stricklandgate/Windermere Road (A6) opposite County Hall.
Free parking is available opposite in County Hall car park and on street.
St Thomas' is a Church of England parish church serving the northern part of Kendal.
Building of the church started in 1835, and it was consecrated on 5 July 1837. It was designed by the local architect George Webster. The church has subsequently altered, and additions have been made; in particular the interior has been extensively remodelled.